General Car Service & Vehicle Inspection
From our perspective, this very involved safety car inspection allows our car mechanics in Sunshine Coast to get to know your car intimately, create and retain a detailed report, advise you on the priorities and on the items that can be left for monitoring.
We have policy ensuring that no extra money is spent on the vehicle without the owners consent.
Through being cost conscious while maintaining a high standard, our auto mechanics hold your best interests at heart when we perform full car service Sunshine Coast maintenance on your vehicle.
The Nambour general car service and independent car safety inspection service consists of:
- Pre purchase vehicle inspection and post service road tests
- Battery test and printed report
- Check windscreen wiper, washer, horn and light operation
- Engine oil, sump plug washer and filter change
- All wheels removed to thoroughly check, clean and adjust brakes
- Check all tyres treads and adjust pressures (includes spare)
- Check engine tune up components (spark plugs where fitted and clean out air filter)
- Pressure test cooling system and check cooling system hoses
- Check and adjust all under bonnet and driveline, fluids and oils
- Carry out a comprehensive safety car inspection. Consists of engine and driveline, steering and suspension, fuel, exhaust, under bonnet components, and undercarriage vehicle inspection
- Lube door hinges
- Check air conditioning vent temperature
- Stamp logbook at completion of service
- Provide comprehensive vehicle report
“Possibly the most comprehensive, independent car service safety inspection service in QLD …right here in Nambour! ‘Why?’ Because if I paid somebody to service my vehicle, I would want to know all about it.”